The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admit card of candidates for Class 10 and Class 12 board examinations 2017 on its official website.
Steps to download admit card:
1) Go to CBSE’s official website
2) Click on the link for ‘Admit Card/LOC/Centre Material for Board Exam 2017 (School login for Regular Candidates)’ on the top of the recent announcements section
3) Click on ‘click here to proceed’ on the new page that opens to go to the log in page
4) Enter your user id and password
5) Enter security pin as shown in the image
6) Click on login
7) Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
8) Take a print out and save it on your computer
Or click here to directly go to the login page.
Students must carry their admit card to the examination centre. The Class 10 and 12 board exams will begin from March 9.
More students have opted for Class 10 board examinations to be conducted by the CBSE over school-based examinations. There is an increase of over a lakh in the number of students compared to last year when the difference between school and board exams was over 24,000 though more students had opted for board even then.
Around 16.67 lakh students will appear for board exams which would end on April 10 and April 29 for Class 10 and Class 12, respectively.
Despite the postponement of the exams, CBSE chairman RK Chaturvedi said they are confident of releasing the results on time. The exams usually begin on March 1, and results are declared in the third week of May.